- 31% smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra rugged class
- Industry's fastest and farthest imaging engines delivering superior motion tolerance and barcode read range
- Exceptional peripheral support and quick change snap-on accessories provide versatility for every distribution environment
- On-board diagnostics and INcontrol Managed Services provide device health visibility
- Advanced power and battery management technologies extend device run time and reduce expense of replacement batteries
- Dual-band 802.11n radio for pervasive wireless coverage
- Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations CK71
Intermec is the first to offer a no-compromise solution with the CK71 ultra-rugged mobile computer. In addition to being 31% smaller and lighter than other form factors in its ultra-rugged class, the CK71 is optimized for your warehouse and distribution environments with premium, industrial grade materials for the perfect balance of ruggedness and duty cycle along with next generation features that focus on enabling flexibility and agility, even in the most extreme conditions.
To create the smoothest possible integration into your workflows, we surrounded it with a complete set of software, tools, services and training modules, delivered by us and from our global network of best-in-class reseller and ISV partners.
Every 70 Series mobile computer comes pre-loaded with Intermec's ScanNGo client to provide a premium device provisioning experience to simplify and expedite device staging operations. The standalone ScanNGo client enables CK71 users to provision, configure and automatically download application software in a matter of seconds rather than minutes by simply reading pre-configured bar codes.